- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress has amassed a body of steady film and television work, most recently as the title character in Sophie and the Rising Sun at Sundance this year and as Joel Edgerton’s wife in Black Mass. Other recent film credits include Ten Thousand Saints and August: Osage County, in which THR‘s David Rooney called her performance “a quiet revelation.”
Nicholson will topline USA’s upcoming crime thriller Eyewitness as a sheriff who becomes foster mother to a teenage boy. She previously starred as a detective on three seasons of NBC’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent and recurred as an assistant U.S. attorney throughout three seasons of HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. More recently, she was a series regular on Sundance Channel’s The Red Road and a recurring guest on Showtime’s Masters of Sex, for which she received a Critics’ Choice TV Awards nomination last year.
Nicholson continues to be managed by Davien Littlefield.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro