- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ty Pennington, who has spent eight seasons as host of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, has signed with UTA. The agency will represent Pennington as a host and producer in scripted and unscripted television and also will handle digital media and endorsements.
In addition to ABC’s long-running reality hit, Pennington also hosts Ty’s Great British Adventure on UKTVHome and TVLand and American Journey on HLN. He also will continue to host regular Extreme Makeover specials.
UTA’s Chris Newman, who recently joined the agency from WME, signed Pennington and will be his lead agent. Pennington had been without an agent for more than a decade. He continues to be represented by managers Drea Bock and Bill Stankey of Westport Entertainment Associates.
“Ty is a powerful lifestyle brand, and together with UTA, who shares our vision, we intend to build bigger businesses for Ty across multiple platforms,” Stankey and Bock said in a statement to THR.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant