- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Despite ultra-aggressive promotion during “Lost,” the alien invasion drama (7 million viewers, 2.9 adults 18-49 rating) was down slightly from its last original. “V” slipped 10% during its four-month hiatus; the network likely hoped that the show would receive a bump given its marketing efforts to renew fan interest in the show. “Lost” (10.1 million, 4.1) climbed a tick.
Also on ABC, the first “Dancing With the Stars” results show (14.3 million, 3.0) was up slightly from the first results episode last spring. Still, this is the largest ratings gap yet between a “Dancing” performance and results show.
Fox won the night with “American Idol” (21.8 million, 7.7). ABC placed second. NBC was third with “Biggest Loser” (7.4 million, 2.8) down 7% to tie its season low and “Parenthood” (6.3 million, 2.5) mimicking with a 7% drop. CBS was fourth with repeats. CW continues to struggle with “90210” (1.5 million, 0.8) and “Melrose Place” (1.1 million, 0.6)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery