- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s a brother and sister showdown on The Vampire Diaries.
Original vampire Rebekah (Claire Holt) has become a formidable force lately and in a scene previewing The CW drama’s episode next week, “A View to a Kill,” she and her estranged brother Klaus (Joseph Morgan) go head to head in a more significant way.
The Jan. 24 episode offered only a brief encounter between the two siblings, but it’s safe to say that things are very strained. Even so, Klaus isn’t one to depart from his witty yet inappropriate zingers, making his entrance known. “I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst,” he says with a smirk after seeing Rebekah with recently single Stefan (Paul Wesley).
So when Klaus asks his sister to return the dagger he knows Rebekah has in her possession, she lets him have it. After all, Rebekah isn’t that stupid.
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day