- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hot off the presses, The Hollywood Reporter has seven exclusive images from the second to last episode of season 3, “Before Sunset.” If these photos are any indication, when Klaus comes to play, there’s going to be hell to pay.
The episode, slated to air May 3, comes one week after the pivotal 1920s dance which sees Elena asking old flame Stefan to the themed event. By the time this episode rolls around, however, Stefan and the gang will have their hands full.
(THR also debuted four stills from Thursday’s return episode, “Heart of Darkness,” earlier this month. To view them, go here.)
With Klaus intending to flee Mystic Falls (with Elena at his side), he finds his plan more difficult to come by thanks to a new foe. Then there’s Bonnie, who along with Jeremy’s help, attempts to make a dangerous spell worth their while.
But as the images foreshadow, something isn’t quite right in Mystic Falls ..
Vampire Diaries airs Thursdays at 8 p.m. on the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day