- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now you can own a part of Mystic Falls.
The two-story house that fronts as the Gilbert home on The CW drama The Vampire Diaries has been put up for sale.
Located in the Southern town of Covington, Ga., at 2104 Floyd Street NE, the five-bedroom, four-bathroom house — built in 1921 and covering 5,901 sq. ft. — is on the market for $450,000, according to Realtor.com.
Described as being on a “beautiful tree-lined street,” the house features “soaring ceilings,” “original architectural details” and a “deep wrap-around porch.” Additionally, the home includes a 2,000 sq. ft. carriage house.
Viewers of Vampire Diaries will easily recognize the house, as it has played a pivotal role in key moments throughout the series. In the most recent episode, “Before Sunset,” hybrid and general pot-stirrer Klaus (Joseph Morgan) dropped by the Gilbert home in an attempt to lure Elena away.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day