- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A recent addition from The Vampire Diaries has landed a role on ABC Family comedy Baby Daddy.
Grace Phipps, who also co-starred in the short-lived ABC Family drama The Nine Lives of Chloe King, will appear in at least two episodes with the potential for more on season two of the half-hour sitcom, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Baby Daddy centers on Ben (Jean-Luc Bilodeau), a guy in his 20s whose ex-girlfriend leaves her baby on his doorstep. Phipps will play Megan, a daycare manager who catches Ben’s eye when he drops off Emma. Initially, she isn’t interested in Ben, believing he and his buddy Tucker (Tahj Mowry) to be a couple, but soon changes her mind.
Airdates have not been set.
Currently recurring on The CW’s Vampire Diaries as April, Phipps — repped by The Corsa Agency and MPE — had a part in 2011’s Fright Night. She has Disney’s Teen Beach Musical premiering in the spring.
She isn’t the only ABC Family vet to be appearing in the new season of Baby Daddy: Former Kyle XY star Matt Dallas will be dropping by.
Baby Daddy returns in the spring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier