- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Well, this certainly does not look like a “Bad Romance.”
Lady Gaga has finally gone public with her new man, Taylor Kinney, the hot hunky star (Uncle Mason or as his fans call him, “Hunkle Mason”) of The Vampire Diaries. The pair met in July on the set of the music video for her hit song, “You and I.”
Conveniently, Kinney, 30, played her lover. That’s always a good way to break the ice. But they have managed to avoid being photographed together. Until now.
Gaga and Kinney were photographed taking a stroll near a friend of Kinney’s beach house in California this week. Sweetly, the actor has his arm draped protectively around the diminutive singer.
It’s also been reported that the couple has been looking at an estate in Central Pennsylvania. Could it be big enough for some Little Monsters, too?
Gaga, 25, is still mum on her new man. But she did tell reporters in October, “You know I don’t talk about my love life, but I’m very happy.”
We’re happy for them both.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day