- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In “The Killer,” dangerous vampire hunter Connor has taken Jeremy, Matt and April hostage, forcing Damon, Stefan (after being MIA all morning) and company to figure out the best course of action in saving them. Of course, the Salvatores have major disagreements over how to proceed and that’s where this scene takes off.
Damon believes having the numbers on their side (translation: having everyone join in on the Connor fun), while Stefan doesn’t. “Listen, no one’s going anywhere until I figure it out what we’re walking into,” Stefan declares to the group. Like the sly fox he is, Damon picks up on Stefan’s interesting pronoun use: “Until you figure it out? Is that where you’ve been all morning, being all bossypants?”
Damon gives an ultimatum, and something says their “plan” — whatever it is — won’t go off smoothly.
Watch the scene below:
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day