- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mystic Falls is headed for some major change.
A new teaser for The Vampire Diaries, featuring new footage from the upcoming season, has surfaced on the web — and the first question coming out of Elena’s mouth after she’s … resurrected (sort of) from the dead is, well, “Am I dead?!”
Tough question to answer.
“She’s still in transition,” Bonnie says. “Not fully dead, not fully alive.”
For Damon and Stefan, they find themselves in a unique position — one they probably weren’t prepared for.
“We have all day before she has to feed, that’s a day to exhaust every possible way out of this,” Stefan says, while Elena continues on her nervous breakdown as her journey into transitioning into a vampire becomes clearer and clearer.
“There is no way out of it!” Damon exclaims. “You feed or you die.”
The truth hurts.
Watch the preview below, which includes a standout Jeremy line (“The fangs come in yet?”), another car accident and more life-death dilemmas:
The Vampire Diaries returns Oct. 11 on the CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day