- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: Do not proceed until you’ve seen Thursday’s episode.]
Last night’s episode of The Vampire Diaries introduced the idea that Elena may be sired to Damon, providing an explanation for why she’s been acting drastically different. In a new scene released by The CW from next Thursday’s “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street,” that sire bond theory becomes the topic of a pivotal conversation between the Salvatore brothers.
It doesn’t take long for Stefan to introduce Caroline’s theory to Damon, who denies, denies, denies. “That’s the most pathetic nonsense I’ve ever heard come out of your mouth,” the elder brother retorts. “She’s happy because of me.“
Stefan, meanwhile, holds on to the glimmer of hope that maybe — just maybe — Caroline’s idea holds weight, tasking Damon to prove him wrong by having Elena drink from a blood bag (something she can’t do).
If Stefan and Caroline’s theory is inaccurate, they’re in for a world of hurt.
Watch the scene from next week’s episode below to see how Damon reacts to Stefan’s proposal (more like an ultimatum):
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day