- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The winter premiere of The Vampire Diaries put two unlikely allies together, and in a new scene from next week’s episode, it’s darn entertaining to watch.
Even though Rebekah (Claire Holt) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) are new partners in crime, it still doesn’t give Rebekah reason to be more cordial — or normal — when it comes to interacting with the Salvatore brother. It’s revealed in the scene that through all the hardships and heartbreak, Stefan continues to pour out his thoughts and feelings in his diary; needless to say, Rebekah has a bit of fun with that.
But are Stefan’s intentions in this new team-up really beneficial to Rebekah, who utters fandom-esque terms like “Team Klaus” and “Team Shane,” when thinking up a plan in the race for the cure? Time will tell.
For now, the duo has hatched step one to gaining a leg up on Team Klaus and Team Shane. Will they be successful?
The Vampire Diaries airs 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day