- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
The Vampire Diaries is welcoming back someone from the dead.
Steven R. McQueen, whose Jeremy Gilbert died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return before the fourth season wraps up in May, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The context of McQueen’s reappearance on The CW vampire drama is being kept under wraps, and as TVLine first reported, there will be other familiar faces popping up.
Because of its supernatural nature, The Vampire Diaries has brought back characters from the dead over the course of its four seasons, including Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis).
The Vampire Diaries returns April 18.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
“Let’s Swing Big”: ‘THR Presents’ Q&A With the Creative Team Behind ‘Grease: Rise of the Pink Ladies’
How Sesame Workshop and Fred Rogers Productions Keep True to Their Mission 55 Years Later
“Tears On My Pillow Were Just Part Of The Price”: Mark Mylod, Karyn Kusama and the THR Director Roundtable