- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Airing April 25, The Originals sends Klaus (Joseph Morgan) to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a town he helped build centuries ago, and is reunited with his diabolical former protege Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). Elijah (Daniel Gillies), intent on helping his self-destructive brother find redemption, must side with Marcel’s enemies in order to keep Klaus in line.
Phoebe Tonkin and Claire Holt reprise their roles, while Danielle Campbell, Daniella Pineda and Leah Pipes join as new additions.
In the minutelong promo, we see how the story leaves Mystic Falls — with Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) finding out Klaus skipped town — and follows Klaus as he reunites with his old friends.
When he reunites with his protege Marcel, Klaus sees just how different things have become and just how powerful his mentee is. “Loyalty. Family. I want what he has,” Klaus says. “I want it back.”
“I want to be king!”
Are you ready for an hour of Klaus?
The Vampire Diaries airs at 8 p.m. Thursdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day