- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Vampire Diaries has found its (real) Sarah Salvatore.
Tristin Mays has landed the recurring role of Sarah on The CW’s recently renewed vampire drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The real Sarah — The Vampire Diaries introduced a faux Sarah earlier in the season, who was an old friend of Sarah’s — is described as a bright and gifted student of photography, whose life is turned upside down as she unravels the mystery of her true family history.
The character is the daughter of Zach Salvatore (Chris William Martin), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) distant nephew.
Mays will make her debut on The CW series during the Jan. 22 episode. She currently can be seen in the Kevin Hart/Josh Gad comedy The Wedding Ringer, which bows Jan. 16.
She is represented by Gersh and Koopman Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day