- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vanessa Williams is heading to the Hamptons.
The Ugly Betty alum is set to guest on Royal Pains, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Williams will play Olympia Houston, a generous benefactor at the Hamptons Heritage Center for Rare and Orphan Diseases. She has a reputation for dating powerful men — or is it Olympia who makes her suitors powerful?
Season six of the medical drama ended with HankMed, or at least team members Evan (Paulo Costanzo), Divya (Reshma Shetty) and Jeremiah (Ben Shenkman) joining the board of directors of Hamptons Heritage Hospital.
Williams joins a slate of upcoming guest stars that includes The Mindy Project‘s Ed Weeks and Jane the Virgin‘s Azie Tesfai. Williams’ episode is set to air on June 23.
The actress, whose credits also include Desperate Housewives, is repped by UTA, GEF Entertainment and Ziffren Brittenham.
Royal Pains‘ new season premieres on June 2 at 10 p.m. on USA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day