- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Venus Williams is dipping her toe into TV. The celebrated tennis star has inked a deal with 3 Ball Entertainment to develop an unscripted series.
Williams is tapping into her business career, however, and not her sporting one for the series. Deals in Heels, which would also be a vehicle for her to appear in, focuses on female entrepreneurs.
“As an advocate for gender and pay equality, I’m thrilled to be working with 3 Ball Entertainment on this project that fosters and supports trailblazing women who are actively pursuing their professional aspirations,” Williams said in a statement.
Each episode will follow five entrepreneurs who pitch a panel of women of business, Williams being one of them, in an effort to get guidance and, ultimately, seed money.
Williams will serve as executive producer, alongside 3 Ball’s Todd A. Nelson, Ross Weintraub and DJ Nurre.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day