- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
NYPD Blue‘s Charlotte Ross is bouncing to VH1.
The actress has been tapped to co-star in Bounce, the music-themed first hourlong original scripted pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
In the project, which hails from James LaRosa, Ross will play Olivia, a former Devil girl-turned-basketball wife in the project revolving around the lives and loves of a team of pro basketball dancers.
Newcomer Taylour Paige stars as Ahsha, a shelterd girl woman joins the squad against her mother’s (Kimberly Elise) wishes. Dean Cain co-stars as the coach of the basketball team at the center of the series. Ross’ Olivia oversees the squad.
Exec producers on the project include LaRosa, Maggie Malina and VH1’s Jill Holmes and Jeff Olde.
Ross, whose credits include a handful of episodes as Quinn’s (Dianna Agron) mother on Fox’s Glee, is repped by Talent Works , Untitled Entertainment and Del Shaw.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day