- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vice President Joe Biden is returning to The View.
He will make his fourth appearance on the ABC daytime talk show next week to discuss the Affordable Care Act and the importance of signing up for health insurance through the marketplace before the March 31 deadline.
His appearance, which will air Tuesday, Feb. 25, is part of the show’s continuing “Red, White & View” campaign, which focuses on political guests and discussions.
“Vice President Biden always proves to be an engaging, informative and candid guest,” executive producer and co-host Barbara Walters said in a statement.
Biden became the first sitting vice president to appear on The View with his Apr. 22, 2010, appearance.
The vice president also is set to appear as one of the first guests on Late Night With Seth Meyers when the show launches Monday, Feb. 24, on NBC.
The View airs at 11 a.m. weekdays.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day