- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Laura Linney will have company when The Big C returns on April 8.
Showtime announced that Victor Garber is among the slate of guest stars for the upcoming third season, and he’ll make his appearance during the opener.
Details on the character are not particularly generous, but he’ll be some sort of foil for Sean (John Benjamin Hickey) when an accidental phone call “leads to a harassing situation.”
As showrunner Darlene Hunt recently told The Hollywood Reporter, the third season picks up three weeks after the events of the cliffhanger finale, with Cathy (Linney) dealing with Paul’s (Oliver Platt) heart attack. (She could “neither confirm nor or deny” if the character survived.)
Garber currently co-stars alongside Lisa Kudrow on Showtime’s Web Therapy. The Emmy-nominated actors biggest TV credits include starring roles on Alias and Eli Stone.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day