- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fox is locking down Victoria Justice.
In a sign of the growing competition for talent in an overcrowded scripted programming landscape, Fox has inked the Eye Candy actress to a talent deal, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Under the pact, Fox — and studio 20th Century Fox Television — will be able to develop joint projects and roles specifically tailored for Justice. Additionally, the Victorious alum will guest star across Fox and the studio’s existing series.
See more Broadcast TV’s New Shows 2015-16
“We’re thrilled to bring Victoria Justice into the fold as we develop our next round of fresh, young and vibrant material that can be tailored to her distinct point of view and considerable talent,” said Sharon Klein, executive vp casting for 20th TV. She has an incredibly relevant fan base and major social media presence, making this a truly exciting partnership with unlimited options.”
Justice, a singer-actress who has an impressive 9.1 million Twitter followers and another 15 million fans on Facebook, next stars in the indie romantic comedy Naomi + Ely’s No Kiss List, available Sept. 18 on iTunes. Beyond that, she has high school comedy The Outskirts, opening wide Nov. 6.
On the TV side, Justice most recently starred in MTV drama Eye Candy, which was canceled after one season. She’s best known for Nickelodeon’s Victorious. She’s repped by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day