- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things may be going from bad to worse on The CW’s The 100.
After last week’s abrupt death, Clarke (Eliza Taylor) and the remaining members of the hundred are forced to deal with the aftermath. But for Clarke, that’s only the start of her worries, after she also discovered that it was her mother, Abby (Paige Turco), whose betrayal was the catalyst for her father’s death.
Abby, meanwhile, is dealing with an immediate problem on the Ark: A missing part is delaying any use and even Raven (Lindsey Morgan), a savvy mechanic, must persuade her that the dangers of operating a machine that isn’t 100 percent results in guaranteed death (“ruptured lungs,” “air bubbles in the brain”). The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from Wednesday’s episode, “Murphy’s Law,” wherein Abby also vocalizes her worry over Clarke’s whereabouts after noticing that her wristband’s signal went out.
“That doesn’t mean anything, right?” Raven asks. Abby’s look of concern says it all, prompting Raven to expedite her acquisition of a fresh pressure regulator that day.
“How?” a bewildered Abby asks. “The less you know, the better,” Raven responds.
The 100 airs Wednesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day