- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A moody new Arrow trailer is bringing to light the “dangerous game” Oliver (Stephen Amell) and company are entrenched in.
The 80-second teaser opens with the ever-illuminating Diggle (David Ramsey) warning of the dangerous road that lies ahead. “This crusade of ours, it’s supposed to be about justice. That’s supposed to mean something. We can’t have two sets of rules, one for the bad guys and one for us.”
Next week’s episode, “Guilty,” picks up immediately after the bombshell reveal that Roy (Colton Haynes) may have killed Sara (Caity Lotz). Likelihood of that actually being true? 0.000001 percent.
And though Ted Grant (J.R. Ramirez) has been training Laurel (Katie Cassidy) to be a tougher version of herself, he has a wild secret of his own. Not to mention, not everyone — namely Oliver — is happy about Laurel’s transformative quest to avenge Sara’s death: “You’re playing a very dangerous game, Laurel. You haven’t realized that it’s actually not a game?”
Plus, teases of Carrie Cutter/Cupid (Amy Gumenick), another Felicity kiss (!) and a deep threat (“That’s the thing about our work, it always comes back”).
Arrow airs 8 p.m. Wednesdays on The CW.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day