- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Imitation Game star made an appearance on U.K.’s The Graham Norton Show, which will air Saturday, Nov. 1 at 10 p.m. on BBC America stateside, and naturally the conversation turned to Queen B.
After comedian Miranda Hart demonstrated her best “Crazy in Love” walk — and instructions on how to do it correctly (because it can go wrong very quickly, she explains) — at Cumberbatch’s request, she recruits him to join in on the action.
Could Cumberbatch duplicate Beyonce’s dramatic leg strut as displayed in Beyonce’s music video? His interpretation starts off promising. Then he puts his own unique spin on it.
During the interview, we also learn that he has a lot of trouble pronouncing the word “penguin.” So much so that he’s now afraid of it.
Watch the video, with Cumberbatch’s walk starting at the 2:18 mark, below.
The original “Crazy in Love” music video is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Last of Us
The 1619 Project