- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Conan O’Brien made a surprise appearance on George Lopez‘s Lopez Tonight on Wednesday night. (Watch the video below.)
O’Brien, whose new 11 p.m. show Conan debuts Monday on TBS, spoke in his “native” tongues to the delight of the audience.
“I don’t know if people are aware of this, but Spanish is my native tongue and I would like — it’s how I — do you mind?,” O’Brien asked the audience.
The duo then went into a bit where Lopez and O’Brien had a conversation in Spanish. Some of O’Brien’s choice phrases: “My fig has 8 bathrooms and my wrist has sex.” and “We hope that the boat has more dog eyes in the future.”
O’Brien then began speaking in German with Lopez.
Earlier, Lopez welcomed the former Tonight Show host to TBS and to basic cable.
“It’s thrilling, basic cable,” O’Brien joked. “Wow, this is … I never heard basic cable get shrieks of excitement.”
Lopez Tonight will follow Conan at midnight.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery