- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
#BikerLive, which debuts at 10 p.m. Monday, May 12, will visit motorcycle shops across the country in search for the top custom bike builder of each region. The series offers an exclusive glimpse into the world of bike shops in a competition to crown the next motorcycle legend.
For each episode, three motorcycle builders from a select region will be given five weeks and $15,000 to build their own custom bike. Viewers across the nation will then be able to tweet their choice for best custom build live throughout the hour to determine the winner — live. Based on audience votes, each week will see a different winner in each region.
#BikerLive is one of seven new series that Discovery Channel will be debuting in the cable network’s 2014-15 season, which also includes 15 show renewals.
Watch a new promo for the show, which is exclusive to THR, above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day