- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to a spokesperson for Guinness World Records, the record for the most people duck-calling simultaneously now stands at 3,028. The record was set at a fundraiser called “The Call: Faith, Family & Facial Hair” for The Salvation Army of Southwest Florida at the Germaine Arena in Fort Myers. The Robertson Family’s Willie and Korie, Jase and Missy and their three children, and Uncle Si led the crowd with Duck Commander duck calls, reports USA Today.
The fundraiser’s other events included prayer and a short Q&A session with the A&E family — during which Jase noted that they told producers collectively, “‘You know, we’re about faith and family and ducks — in that order” — and live performances by Christian rock group Switchfoot, country-music trio The Farm and Salvation Army ministry band transMission.
Watch the duck-calling video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day