- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Spider-Man, Andrew Garfield can scale tall buildings and outwit the Green Goblin, but has he ever used anyone else’s toothbrush?
That was one of the important life questions that Ellen DeGeneres asked him and his The Amazing Spider-Man 2 co-stars Emma Stone and Jamie Foxx when they appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Friday as she challenged them to a game of “Never Have I Ever.”
The cast were asked to hold up signs in response to questions such as, “Never have I stolen something from a dressing room,” and “Never have I had a one-night stand,” to which the guys both said yes and Stone claimed she never has!
All the stars admitted to using someone else’s toothbrush, but once again Emma had “never been to a nude beach.” “Am I a prude?” she asked, embarrassed.
The final challenge was “Never have I sexted,” to which Garfield asked.”Sexted?”
“Well if you have to ask, then you never have,” was Ellen’s quick reply.
The cheeky talk show host also quizzed the cast about sharing hotel rooms on the road while promoting the film around the world.
“What do you guys do?” Foxx asked real-life couple Garfield and Stone, with a naughty grin.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens May 2, see below for video of the cast’s confessional game with Ellen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day