- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wish theme songs had lyrics like in the good old days? “Weird Al” Yankovic has you covered — at least for this year’s drama series nominees at the Emmys.
Watch the video above for his performance, where he added lyrics to the theme songs of Game of Thrones (with Andy Samberg guest-starring as Joffrey), ABC’s Scandal and more.
Below, get a taste of those oh-so-special lyrics.
Mad Men: “Jon Hamm‘s never won an Emmy. Oh who cares he’s still Jon freaking Hamm.”
Scandal: “Her lip is quivering. Quiver, quiver. It’s not because she’s cold. It’s because she just loves the president. Remember this guy? He was in Ghost.“
Homeland: “Standing in a maze. Making out with terrorists. Beautiful woman. Ugly crying, Inigo Montoya with a beard.”
Modern Family: “[There are] a couple of gay guys. That’s why it’s Modern Family.”
Game of Thrones: “Here come dragons galore and some boobs. OK to be fair, there’s more boobs.”
Look back at all the Emmys action with THR’s live blog, red carpet photos and the complete list of winners.
And below, check out Samberg play Joffrey alongside Game of Thrones star Lena Headey (Cersei).
Click here to see the best and worst moments from Monday night’s ceremony.
A complete list of winners can be found here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day