- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The skit begins with an argument between Morris, Vergara and two girlfriends over who the best Glee cast member is. Although the tracksuit-clad Vergara insists Jane Lynch trumps everyone else (perhaps a reference to her Family castmate Ed O’Neill‘s misquoted comments about the Golden Globe nominee), she confesses to the camera that she really Gleeks out over a different actress.
“Heather is my favorite,” Vergara admits. “I just don’t want her to know because I don’t want her to think that I’m just a crazy fan that doesn’t know the difference between TV and reality.”
The four Gleeks then launch into a raunchy rap song set to the backing track of Dr. Dre‘s “Nuthin’ But a G Thang.” The performance features cameos by Glee actors Matthew Morrison, Cory Monteith, Harry Shum Jr. and Naya Rivera.
Morris, who co-wrote the lyrics, brought the concept for the video to producer David Bernard last May. Bernard came up with the idea to bring Vergara on board as a closet Morris fan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day