- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Fallon has been inducted into the freezer’s Hall of Fame yet again.
On Tuesday night, the Tonight Show revealed that his face beams on the front of a new flavor called “The Tonight Dough Starring Jimmy Fallon,” which is described as an “extra-chunky concoction [that] combines chocolate and caramel ice creams with chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter cookie dough and a crunchy chocolate cookie swirl.”
All proceeds from the sales of the new flavor will be benefit the non-profit organization SeriousFun Children’s Network, helping children with serious illnesses, and their families, with free, life-changing experiences at camp that fosters confidence, independence and resilience.
Fallon previously inspired the 2011 flavor “Late Night Snack,” after he and The Roots performed a number called “Ladysmith Snack Mambazo” with South African group Ladysmith Black Mambazo on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Those pints were filled with vanilla bean ice cream, a salty caramel swirl and fudge-covered potato chip clusters.
Fallon’s latest flavor joins Ben & Jerry’s other TV-inspired tastes, including those inspired by The Colbert Report, Anchorman, 30 Rock and Saturday Night Live.
Watch the unveiling below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the legend of vox machina