- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Looks like Elsa has some explaining to do.
On Once Upon a Time, Frozen sisters Elsa (Georgina Haig) and Anna (Elizabeth Lail) reunite in Arendelle of the past, and there’s an element of relief. The Hollywood Reporter exclusively premieres a scene from Sunday’s episode, “Family Business.”
“I was worried I would never see you again!” Elsa exclaims as she embraces her younger sister. “I’m sorry I left without telling you,” Anna says as the two start to mend fences.
When Elsa asks whether Anna learned anything of note about their parents’ trip to the Enchanted Forest, Anna chooses to keep everything close to the vest. “I’m still waiting for answers from a few people I met,” she says, later adding that “it could take a long while.”
But before she continues on, Anna notices that things are calm — too calm. Has Elsa learned how to control her powers? “Wait, no flurries? No frost on the windows? Usually a conversation about our parents ends with a chill in the air,” Anna asks, bewildered.
As she finds out, Elsa has been working with an unlikely ally to control her iciness: the Snow Queen (Elizabeth Mitchell). Watch the scene above.
Once Upon a Time airs at 8 p.m. Sundays on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day