- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once Upon a Time’s extended season four trailer touts a major power struggle between Regina/Evil Queen (Lana Parrilla) and a frozen new Storybrooke visitor, Queen Elsa of Arendelle (Georgina Haig). Is there room for two queens in Storybrooke?
“I’m the queen,” Elsa says before Regina recruits an old friend, the Mirror (Giancarlo Esposito), to help get rid her latest obstacle: “She needs to be removed.”
The Hollywood Reporter debuted the first season four promo on Aug. 31 that hinted at Elsa’s chilly debut. Several days later, ABC unveiled a 30-second spot — this time featuring actual footage — that uncovered more about the premiere.
Comic Con attendees in July were treated to a special first look from the premiere that featured Elsa and Anna at their parents’ gravesite as they prepare for Anna’s wedding to Kristoff.
Once Upon a Time returns Sept. 28 on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day