- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What do you do with a dead body? Alison and Donnie find themselves asking that very question on the penultimate episode of Orphan Black.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively debuts a scene from Saturday’s hour, “Things Which Have Never Yet Been Done,” featuring the husband-and-wife team attempting to hide Dr. Leekie’s body in some odd places.
PHOTOS Summer TV Preview: 33 New Series on Cable and Broadcast
First, Donnie proposes a lake — with weights. “Do we have a boat?” Alison asks, clearly not amused. In fact, Alison takes her cue from serial killer drama Dexter as to why a lake would be a terrible idea. “Random scuba divers are finding everything!”
Another possible burial site? The Hendrix’s yard. That isn’t going to fly. Instead, Alison proposes another location: their garage.
After Donnie struggles to drill through the cement, Alison shows her monitor/husband how it’s done. Watch the scene above.
Orphan Black airs on Saturdays at 9 p.m. on BBC America.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day