- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As the return of Pretty Little Liars and the 100th-episode milestone nears, ABC Family is rolling out featurettes highlighting the castmembers’ favorite scenes over the years.
The Hollywood Reporter exclusively premieres a new video, taking a look back at Aria’s biggest moments from the series’ first episode in 2010 to the most recent season with a special introduction by Lucy Hale.
From Aria’s first encounter with Ezra to being locked in the same box as a dead Garrett, it’s easy to forget just how much the Rosewood transplant has been through in the past four seasons.
When season five begins, Aria and the Liars are still reeling from Ezra’s shooting at the hands of “A,” and they quickly realize that as the one person who truly knows A’s identity, Ezra is in danger. While Aria keeps Ezra company at the hospital, Alison and the others lay an “A” trap they hope will finally lure the culprit out of hiding.
Pretty Little Liars returns June 10 at 8 p.m. on ABC Family.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day