- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 30-second clip, which debuted online Friday, features Stefani’s “Holla Back” track, on which she collaborated with fellow coach addition Pharrell Williams.
The No Doubt alum is shown most prominently in the clip, which also features Williams and returning coaches Adam Levine and Blake Shelton in all-black outfits — yet still dressed in their distinct styles. The four performers recently filmed season seven’s blind auditions in Los Angeles.
In a joint interview in May, Stefani said of her newly announced post on the show, “I’m trying to pinch myself — is this really happening?” while Williams added of their onscreen reunion, “It’s magical, it’s serendipitous. We’ve always had a special connection, and it was always through music that we recognized each other’s admiration and the depths [that] there was such potential.”
Williams also said about his intended coaching strategy: “My advice is always gonna have a consistent thread of, ‘Be you. If it doesn’t work for this show, that’s OK.’ … You’ll see what Gwen and I do. We’re gonna take a slightly different approach. All we’re gonna do is hold up the mirror and show people how rad they are already.”
PHOTOS ‘The Voice’ Season 6 Finale
The Voice returns to NBC on Sept. 22.
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day