- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Vin Scully has lined up one of his first post-retirement gigs.
The legendary Los Angeles Dodgers announcer will appear on Thursday’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!, it was announced Tuesday.
After a 67-year career as the voice of the Dodgers, Scully announced in July that the 2016 MLB season would be his last. He called his final game from San Francisco, where the Dodgers played rivals the Giants on Sunday, Oct. 2.
His appearance Thursday will mark his first since broadcasting his final game. Other guests for Thursday’s show include Laverne Cox and Colin Farrell.
Jimmy Kimmel Live! airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. on ABC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Rachel Brosnahan on the Legacy ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Leaves Behind: “Stories Being Told About Women, by Women”
The Kelly Clarkson Show
Kelly Clarkson Says Daytime Show Move to New York Was “100 Percent” Her Decision
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing: Sadie Stanley Digs Into Y2K Murder Mystery in ‘Cruel Summer’ Season 2