- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Netflix is returning to Virgin River.
The streaming giant has handed out a third-season renewal for the romantic drama based on the best-selling book series by Robyn Carr. Additionally, the Martin Henderson and Alexandra Breckinridge-led series has also enlisted Zibby Allen (The Flash) as a new series regular and Stacey Farber (Saving Home) for a recurring role.
The renewal comes a mere three weeks after the drama’s second season debut.
Produced in-house as part of Netflix’s larger effort to create Hallmark-esque programming, the drama is from showrunner Sue Tenny and counts author Carr among its exec producers.
Tim Matheson, Annette O’Toole and Colin Lawrence co-star in the ensemble series. Allen will play Henderson’s sister, while Farber will portray the daughter of Lynda Boyd’s character, Lilly.
Season three will again consist of 10 episodes. A return date has not yet been determined.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day