- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Vivica A. Fox is venturing into hosting territory.
The Dancing With the Stars and Curb Your Enthusiasm star will host Prank My Mom, Lifetime’s new hidden-camera comedy series, the network announced Wednesday.
The female-skewing cable network has ordered 10 episodes of the series, which will feature sons and daughters targeting their mothers with pranks including setting up a blind date from hell and more.
Ahead of its Tuesday, Oct. 9 premiere at 10 p.m., Lifetime will preview Prank My Mom on Thursday, Sept. 27 and Oct. 4 at 10:30 p.m. following Project Runway.
For Fox, the hosting gig reunites her with Lifetime, where she starred on 1-800-Missing for three seasons. Prank My Mom is produced by Thinkfactory Media and Peter M. Cohen Productions. Adam Reed, Cohen, Adam Freeman and Leslie Greif will exec produce alongside Lifetime’s Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Kimberly Chessler.
Fox is repped by Media Arts Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day