- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
How many guest mentors can a season of The Voice entertain?
At the beginning of Tuesday night’s episode, Carson Daly announced that even more star power will appear on the show next week: Diana Ross, Colbie Caillat, Meghan Trainor and Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy.
They join a season-seven roster of advisors that includes Taylor Swift, Stevie Nicks, Alicia Keys, Gavin Rossdale and Little Big Town. Next week’s guests are also the first time the series has featured guest mentors so late in a season.
Daly announced that the show isn’t done giving out second chances just yet (because coaches’ steals and viewers’ #InstantSaves aren’t enough, right?).
Plus, for the first time in series history, the competition will later bring back all eliminated top-12 singers for an opportunity to get back in the game as a fan-voted “wildcard” finalist to vie for the title with the top three contestants.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Producers Guild of America