- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
On TV, NBC’s reality competition The Voice looks like a well-oiled machine — and that’s because of the hundreds of people working tirelessly behind-the-scenes.
A new featurette, hosted exclusively here by The Hollywood Reporter, gives fans an inside look at the crew that keeps the show running.
The clip also shows some fun banter among coaches Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera. After sitting out for a season, Green and Aguilera have returned to their red rotating chairs for season five.
PHOTOS: More Than Just Man Candy: Photos of Adam Levine
Aguilera, sporting a short, sleek haircut, is back dishing advice to contestants and trading jabs with the fellow coaches, especially the jokester of the group, country musician Shelton.
Watch the exclusive clip below.
Season five of The Voice premieres Monday, Sept. 23, at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day