- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Tuesday’s episode of The Voice, the Top 8 were cut down to the Top 6, and one coach’s entire team was out of the competition.
At the beginning of the show, Christina Aguilera was holding on with just one contestant — the handsome Dez Duron — left on her team. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton each had two team members, and Cee Lo Green had three contestants remaining.
The show featured some performances from the contestants, including a duet by Amanda Brown and Trevin Hunte, and another by Duron and Cassadee Pope. Green also did a performance with Kermit (yes, the green puppet).
The saved contestants are as follows (in chronological order):
?Cassadee Pope (Team Blake)
Amanda Brown (Team Adam)
Melanie Martinez (Team Adam)
Nicholas David (Team Cee Lo)?
Terry McDermott (Team Blake)
Trevin Hunte (Team Cee Lo)
Green’s Cody Belew and Aguilera’s final contestant, Duron, were sent home.
Do you think the right contestants were sent home? Weigh in below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart