- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Law & Order: SVU is adding two to the guest cast.
The Walking Dead actor Chad Coleman, who plays Tyreese Williams on AMC’s zombie drama, and Meagan Good have boarded NBC’s long-running police procedural, it was announced Tuesday.
They will both appear in the Nov. 19 episode, “Spousal Privilege,” playing a couple in an abusive relationship.
Coleman will play a former sports-star-turned-reporter who is accused of assaulting his girlfriend (Good). Despite photographic evidence of the abuse, the case becomes complicated when the couple tries to keep the charges under the radar.
“Domestic violence, with a push from [star] Mariska Hargitay‘s No More campaign, has recently sparked a long-needed national dialogue,” said executive producer Warren Leight. ” ‘Spousal Privilege’ explores the personal and legal complexities of this intractable problem. We are thrilled that Chad and Meagan are joining us to take on this challenging episode.”
Coleman isn’t the only Walking Dead actor to appear on SVU. Lauren Cohan guest-starred in a 2013 episode, “Legitimate Rape.”
SVU is executive produced by Leight, Dick Wolf, Julie Martin, Jonathan Starch and Peter Jankowski.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day