- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans of The Walking Dead can now show their zombie love when paying for their next coffee — or comic book purchase.
Robert Kirkman‘s Image Comics imprint Skybound has partnered with Card.com for three prepaid Visa debit cards depicting the graphic novels’ hero, Rick Grimes, and other popular characters from the long-running series.
“Having The Walking Dead art on these credit cards will be an exciting way for fans to incorporate the series’ art into their daily lives,” Kirkman said.
The cards feature art from series artist Charlie Adlard and include Rick on horseback in an image that became an iconic one from AMC’s adaptation as well as Michonne brandishing her katana or one of Rick, Michonne, Andrea, Abraham and Morgan together — as walkers (see the images above and below).
The cards can be used anywhere in the U.S. where Visa is accepted and are bank-issued, fraud-protected and FDIC insured. They’re available now at card.com/thewalkingead. Zombies need not apply.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Robert De Niro