- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The attack is almost on.
In an exclusive preview of the 112th issue of Image/Skybound’s The Walking Dead, Negan is making himself at home after arriving early for his monthly haul. The new issue picks up to find Negan proudly lording over Spencer’s dead body (and guts) after the latter was vocal about his disdain for Rick — nearly ruining the group’s plan to overthrow the ruthless dictator.
Meanwhile, Rick returns to the compound ready to use Ezekiel’s men and attack Negan only to learn that his worst-case scenario has come true, and the man who killed Glenn has arrived early in search of supplies — and a pool.
The Walking Dead comics will mark its 10th anniversary later this month at San Diego Comic-Con with a slew of events, including an obstacle course called The Walking Dead Escape, and more supporting the AMC series.
Check out the first four pages of the new issue, due out Wednesday, below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day