- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
When The Walking Dead returns for its third season, Rick and company will have their hands full.
Now out of the confines of Hershel’s farm, the group will have to find a new semi-permanent home that offers some protecting from the world of the walkers: the prison.
But the facility, first seen in the closing moments of the bloody season two finale, won’t come without a price as the survivors will have to fight the undead inhabitants for control.
With the Governor (David Morrissey) and his group nearby in Woodbury, the safe walls of the prison may be of appeal, with Rick (Andrew Lincoln), Daryl (Norman Reedus) and company clearly having to defend what will likely be their new home against both the living and the dead as seen in the new poster for the zombie drama’s third season.
Check out the official season three poster, below, and hit the comments with who you think poses as the group’s biggest threat: the living or the dead. Remember, the official tagline of the season is Fight the Dead, Fear the Living.
The Walking Dead returns Sunday, Oct. 14 at 9 p.m. on AMC, with its second half of the third season set to bow in February.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant