- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Executive produced by Jack Kenny, the one-hour drama starring Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly is currently airing the rest of season 4.5, which wrapped production in late 2012.
Syfy, which just gave the expensive multiplatform drama Defiance a second season, has ordered six more episodes of Warehouse 13 to launch in 2014 in order to wrap up the story, confirms The Hollywood Reporter. An official announcement is expected on Friday.
Production begins this summer in Toronto.
When THR spoke to Kenny in April, the showrunner revealed that he and the writers were already breaking stories in anticipation of a fifth-season pickup.
“Our marching order from Syfy is ‘Think big,’ ” Kenny told THR at the time of the season five mandate. “Do all those episodes that you thought were too big to do before: bigger scenes, bigger excitement, take bigger chances.”
Saul Rubinek and Allison Scagliotti co-star in the Universal Cable Productions series.
Warehouse 13 airs at 10 p.m. Mondays on Syfy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day