- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Ben Affleck has many skills, but belting out Frozen tunes isn’t one of them, much to his son’s chagrin.
The Gone Girl star and new Batman, who appeared on Monday’s Tonight Show, said that his two-year-old son, Samuel, loves the hit Disney film. Affleck tries his best to sing along with it, but his best isn’t good enough for the youngster.
Read more New York Film Fest: David Fincher’s ‘Gone Girl’ Opens Fest, But Is It an Oscar Movie?
Watch the video and see whether you agree with Samuel that Ben’s version of “Let It Go” pales in comparison to Jimmy Fallon‘s.
Over on the Late Show, Affleck’s Gone Girl co-star Neil Patrick Harris told Dave Letterman that his “bare ass” makes an appearance in the film. And no, this is not the first time Harris has dropped trou for a movie, as he explained.
Read more Box Office: Will David Fincher’s ‘Gone Girl’ Be Upstaged By a Demonic Doll?
Also, who exactly has Harris been “dry-humping” lately?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day