- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Diem Brown recently passed away after battling ovarian cancer and to remember her, Brown’s friends and family showed a memorial video at her funeral on Tuesday.
The touching video collects pictures and clips of Brown dancing and smiling from childhood through her fight with cancer. Brown was an entertainment reporter and a recurring castmember on MTV’s Real World/Road Rules Challenge. In the 12-minute video we see Brown partying with her sorority sisters, competing on MTV, getting excited about meeting Brad Pitt, raising awareness for the disease that took her life and being an incredible source of inspiration.
“Do everything. Don’t take any moment for granted,” says Brown in the montage. Watch below.
Read more Hollywood’s Notable Deaths of 2014
Nov. 20, 2:13 p.m. Updated to correct that the video montage was shown at Brown’s funeral.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day