- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Eddie Murphy is certainly a master of impressions, but his best one ever might be of fellow comedian Tracy Morgan.
Murphy appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Friday night to discuss his new film Mr. Church and his possibly going back into stand-up comedy. But first, Jimmy Kimmel asked Murphy about their mutual friend Morgan.
According to Kimmel, Morgan said that Murphy was the “first guy that called him and made him laugh” after his car wreck. Kimmel related that Murphy made Morgan, “as he said over and over again to me, ‘ballpark franks!'”
In a perfect Morgan voice, Murphy repeated, “That’s why I’m gonna always be cool with Eddie because he made me them franks!”
Kimmel was impressed. “Everybody imitates Tracy Morgan. That’s easily the best Tracy Morgan imitation I’ve ever seen!”
Watch the video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Bachelor’ Creator Mike Fleiss Responds to Report of Investigation Into Racial Discrimination Amid Show Exit
The Drew Barrymore Show
Jason Ritter Reflects on How Alcoholism Battle Impacted Early Relationship With Melanie Lynskey
‘The Power’ Review: Toni Collette and John Leguizamo in an Amazon Sci-Fi Thriller Full of Untapped Potential